How to Change a Page’s Layout
In this section, we will show you how to change the layout of a page on your website.
Login and click “Edit My Website”
- Navigate to the page you want to edit and click the red “Edit this page” button at the top of the screen.
- In the left sidebar – click “Layout”
- Several layouts appear. The one you have now is highlighted in red.
- Click on the layout you want (in our case the Sidebar on the Left Side)
- This takes you to the “Editor,” where you can edit the page’s content. Now that we are using a layout with a sidebar, we can add content to the sidebar by clicking the “Sidebar” tab at the top.
- You can add anything you want to a sidebar – simple text, photos, videos, forms, and even Twitter feeds.
- To add a module to this sidebar, click on the dropdown box (in our case we will add a “Form”)
- In the Dropdown Box of the Module that opens – add a field and give it a label.
- Click “Save” – you have created a sidebar.